, we did a little shopping. This is also where I do the traditional "fall down on vacation" routine. Yes, I skinned my knee as I do on every trip I ever take. The other members of our tour finally are warming up to each other. I tried to find out where Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer lived, but someone told me they were just make believe. Can you believe that?Thursday, November 6, 2008
AROUND TOWN
In Hannibal, Missouri
, we did a little shopping. This is also where I do the traditional "fall down on vacation" routine. Yes, I skinned my knee as I do on every trip I ever take. The other members of our tour finally are warming up to each other. I tried to find out where Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer lived, but someone told me they were just make believe. Can you believe that?
, we did a little shopping. This is also where I do the traditional "fall down on vacation" routine. Yes, I skinned my knee as I do on every trip I ever take. The other members of our tour finally are warming up to each other. I tried to find out where Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer lived, but someone told me they were just make believe. Can you believe that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
We went to the Mark Twain museum while we were in Hanibal and saw Tom and Huck's place! Didn't you? Did you walk up the stairs to the lighthouse? There are so many steps!
Post a Comment