The plants are still small, but blooming. It's been pretty hot (110), but thank goodness for air-conditioning and frozen yogurt. Nothing really to post, but I'm practicing blogging with pictures.
Mom this is so sad but this is the first time I have seen your house. I really like it and it is nothing like I had been picturing in my head. I hope you like blogging its a nice thing to do with extra time. Use it like a journal and let us know just everyday stuff going on in your life.
3 comments:
Mom this is so sad but this is the first time I have seen your house. I really like it and it is nothing like I had been picturing in my head. I hope you like blogging its a nice thing to do with extra time. Use it like a journal and let us know just everyday stuff going on in your life.
Angie
You need to write some more stuff!!
Need an update. I know you went on vacation!
Post a Comment